Sunday, May 13, 2007

To Miss Misery

OMG.................here I am still drooling over last night's wonderful dinner
we had at Princess Pouty's place...........that I completely let thoughts of
food overrule love, lol.

After a late night.....I was heading off to bed at 1am this morning.....when Miss Misery popped into my room to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. She handed me a home-made card done in my favorite colours & wrote me a lovely note straight from her heart. What a wonderful way to go off to sleep, thinking of her precious words,
and revelling in her hugs & kisses!

This daughter of mine sure knows what I need & when I need a little something
extra and she sure knows how to make sure that I feel her love. I only hope
that in the busy~ness of our daily lives that she knows in her heart how much
I truly love her (& her sisters' & Dad too, of course). Miss Misery is definitely a ray of sunshine & warmth in my life!!

1 comment:

j said...

Awh thanks mom! Anytime :) And I do know how much you guys love me!