Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ooops...I missed a week...& then some!!

Gee, this working for a living really sucks! Seems like I have no time at all left to myself which is not good with all the plans I have now that the nice weather is here. Just can't seem to keep up with the laundry/housework & I've barely made a dent in the weeds. Thank goodness I haven't been stuck on the lawn tractor yet!
Princess Sassy & my better half have been taking turns doing the grass cutting.

It's been busier than usual around here. Miss Misery is excitedly awaiting for
Prom Night on June 1st. Princess Pouty gave her a gorgeous dress that is currently being altered & shortened. Hopefully, everything will be perfect when we go to the dressmaker's Saturday to check it out & bring it home. Then, it's off to the mall with her boyfriend Nifty & his Mom........he needs to find a suit to wear to her Prom.

Great news!! Princess Pouty has announced the date of her wedding......it will take place on April 12th, 2008. She's very happy that everything's falling into place. The Church & Hall are booked, as is the photographer, DJ & the limo. Dress shopping will start in a couple of weeks so that she can decide on the colours she wants for her special day.....then the bakery can finalize plans for her wedding cake. The food is also planned. Now we just need to finalize the guest list & attend to all the other details that need attention.

I finally have a day off tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be terrific & I'll be able to go for a ride. If not, guess I'll get back to the laundry room & try to make a dent in the mountains there, lol.

Will try to be more consistent with this blog. Please be patient......it's all new to me.........& some days I don't feel I have anything worth writing, then days go by & Miss Misery asks me whaz'up with the blog. Hopefully I'll get better at it as time goes by.......

Have a great week, & I'll be back!!

1 comment:

j said...

Hey! I have cut the grass too! It's not my fault a storm came and I had to stop... heh.

Thanks for taking me suit shopping with Nifty :) that was a lot of fun. I'm glad you and his mom hit it off as friends!

And I'm excited about dress shopping, although it is usually me who has to cancel. I completely forget things unless I stare at my day planner :)

P.S Whats up with the blog? I think its time for an UPDATE.